Have you ever seen the largest mastodon found on the West Coast? Or explored the history of the Diamond Valley Lake region?
The Western Science Center is a museum full of interactive exhibits and displays for you and your family to experience a hands-on approach to science!
We open an average of five new exhibits a year, so there is always something new to discover. Become a member of the largest natural history museum in Riverside County today!
Enjoy a full year of:
- Free museum admission
- Free admission to our joint lecture series with Mt. San Jacinto College
- Discounts on select WSC camps & workshops
- Invitations to members-only special events
- Free headset rental with each admission
- 10% discount at the museum store
- A gift certificate to the museum store
- A subscription to our members e-newsletter, The Repository
- Invitation to our members-only book club
- Free or discounted admission to over 250 science centers around the world through the Association of Science and Technology Centers*
*Exclusions apply. Please see astc.org/passport for details
All membership benefits last for a year from purchase!
Choose from the following membership options:
FAMILY (Up to 2 adults and 3 children) (Add’l children are $5.00 each per year) $60
DUAL (Two adults, same address) $50
SENIOR (62+) $25
STUDENT (with current ID) $15
Enhanced memberships are also available! Please see our membership brochure for details.